Company: ROC Development Hungary Kft.
4034 Debrecen, Vágóhíd u. 2.
Time Frame: June 2008 – March 2009
Position: System Administrator
- Consolidating more VMware Server host systems and physical host, running 25+ VMs/systems, down to 4 VI3 (VMware ESX with VirtualCenter) hosts with minimal end-user downtime window.
- These systems run the company’s entire development and testing platforms, and public Internet facing product demo systems.
- Researching, designing, building, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting a multi-host VI3 environment and VM’s (Virtual machines)
- Managing MS WSUS (software update automation) system
- Supporting and managing Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows File Shares, and other core services
- Supporting and managing Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2005
- Supporting and managing multiple MS SQL servers (scheduled jobs, backup processes)
- Setting up and administrating Apache Server with Linux Redhat, and Ubuntu Linux for several global applications
- Setting up and administrating SVN Server with Active Directory support for developers and testers version tracking
- Responsible for all end-user workstations and software support
- Leading projects (department move, backup strategy, version tracker system, storage plan)